No matter the reason, most of us want to be able to save money. Whether it’s for short-term, long-term, retirement or just an overall sense of financial security—it can be done.
Some will be able to save more/quicker than others and for some, saving may seem utterly unattainable in their current situation. Sometimes saving money can be easy and other times depressingly difficult. Each financial situation is different for everybody, because we’re all different, have different values, lifestyles, expenses, needs, desires and incomes.
The saying “Spend less than you make” is pretty obvious to some people, but that’s not all there is to Master the Art of Saving. Depending on how important saving money is to you, you’ll put in a different level of commitment and have more or less things you can/will do to achieve your financial goals.
To get started and focused, you might want to check out The 1st Real Step to Successful Saving.
Sometimes getting creative can help, below you can find some creative ways to save money as well as a peek into how I think when doing so:
- Our Car Needed a Tire
- Getting a Sony Bloggie 4 Less
- Stubborn Puppy & 2 Scenarios to Save
- Some Spending is Non-negotiable! Any Compromises?
- ING Direct & Why I’m In-Love
- Today’s Rite Aid Shopping Trip
- Free Batteries at Staples This Week
- How I Maximize my Credit Card Rewards
Maybe you’re interested in reducing your expenses:
- The Benefits of Free Samples
- Comcast: After the Promotional Period
- Cost 4 a Year
- Why Didn’t I Get a Prepaid Cellphone Sooner?
Here’s some various tips and tricks along with some other stuff:
- Tip for Saving on Car Insurance
- Why I Save Pirates Gold & a Sexy Photo-shoot
- The Instant Gratification Monster
- Operation SUV
- Why I Don’t Use ATMs
- Brand Loyalty
- Another Tip for Saving on Car Insurance
Or, you can check out my “Ways I Save” series for more little tips and tricks:
- Ways I Save #1
- Ways I Save #2
- Ways I Save #3
- Ways I Save #4
- Ways I Save #5
- Ways I Save #6
- Ways I Save #7
- Ways I Save #8
- Ways I Save #9